Partnering with sellers, buyers and Realtors to enhance real estate experiences.
About Beth Medved Waller
Throughout her career, Beth has received numerous awards, including ranking as a
- 2019 “America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents”
- Top Producing Residential Resale “Listings Sold” Agent for Warren County Homes for 2017 and 2018
- Best “Warren County Realtor” for the Northern Virginia Daily Reader’s Poll from 2012-2017
- In 2017, Beth was recognized as a “Top 10 Video Influencer in the Real Estate Industry” by Bomb Bomb’s“Top 50 Real Estate Video Influencers” project presented by Tom Ferry. Tom is the #1 ranked Real Estate Educator, a best-selling author and international speaker
- Top Producer for Weichert Realtors from 2007-2014.
- #1 Listings Sold Associate in the Weichert Capital Region of MD, VA, and District of Columbia for seven years.
- Top 1-5% of Realtors nationwide for more than 12 years
Passion for Real Estate
In 2015, Beth and her team closed over $34 Million in sales and TWRE quickly became the #3 brokerage in Warren County with merely 5 active agents (ranking behind only the much larger Weichert, Realtors and Coldwell Banker Premier Properties). However, shortly after becoming a broker and owner of a fast-growing real estate company, Beth realized that she missed actively listing properties and working directly with clients.
She also realized that she’d rather put her energy into growing a non-profit instead of a real estate business, and pursue altruistic endeavors instead of building a brokerage of her own.
Beth decided to list a manageable number of properties per month herself while developing a partnership with agents across all brokerages who could help with her client base.
Individual Real Estate Sales by BETH Medved Waller
Properties & Partners
KW is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count and is an international brand that shares similar core values and mission based philosophies.
Having a close connection with a 200 agent NOVA brokerage enhances Beth’s listing marketing reach throughout the DC area.
Access to systems and resources offered by this award-winning company allows her the opportunity to expand her business to include real estate consulting and philanthropic initiatives.
Real Estate Consulting through the What Matters Partner Agent Program
Best sellers. Best buyers. Best agents. Paired together for the best experience.
Apply to be a ‘What Matters’ Partner Agent
Get paired with a ‘What Matters’ Referral Partner
Real Estate Education for Community and Colleagues
Beth educates consumers and agents about statistics, trends, negotiating tactics and marketing strategies through Bethvids, presentations and private consultations.