Reserve a time at the Open House: Meet in the Middle
Select a starting time from our scheduling system, and Tina will be in touch to confirm that the space is yours. You will be asked for your contact information. If you have custom time requirements, let us know, and we can help you out!
Open House: Meet in the Middle and 27 Cloud Street Nonprofit Center
Beth had a long standing dream to have a space on historic downtown main street, Front Royal.
Her dream evolved into a space funded by her real estate sales to share with the community at no cost.
213 E Main Street, Front Royal VA
(In the Middle of Main building next to the Daily Grind)
Multiple networking groups, church groups, and community groups utilize the free meeting space. Open House is also home of educational workshops, non-profit meetings, Facebook live streaming, open mic nights, musical gatherings, board meetings and so much more.
Mission of Open House
The mission of Open House: Meet in the Middle is to provide a convenient, no-cost location to host community-oriented meetings, presentations, gatherings or events. It is Beth’s hope that this WHAT MATTERS Initiative will draw groups, individuals and businesses to Front Royal’s Historic Main Street and foster community engagement, networking and education.
You are welcome to create an event for your Open House gathering on Facebook at “Open House: Meet in the Middle” (search “OpenHouseWhatMatters).
Ask Beth if you’d like her to help promote the event through a video or one of her WHAT MATTERS Initiatives.
Features & User Access Information
- Features of the space include:
- Touch screen computer/monitor (perfect for overhead presentations), speakers that can attach to monitor or phone/tablet, keyboard and mouse
- Two conference tables (one that sits 6 and one that can comfortably seat 8-10), Two desk areas, a round table that seats 4, Five folding tables that can be set up, a couch with coffee table and five other seating areas
- Storefront stage & small children’s play area
- Flexible seating area and ample room for large gatherings (guests are invited to rearrange but are asked to return furniture to its original position at the conclusion of their use of the space)
- Access to the Daily Grind Coffee Shop (by opening french doors)
- Dorm refrigerator with small freezer, coffee maker, Keurig machine, Hot/Cold bottled water dispenser
Guests are free to be comfortable & rearrange but are asked to return all furniture to its original position before leaving (and empty significant or smelly trash).
Beth provides this space at no-cost to the community and wants to keep it welcoming for all who enter.
See all USER ACCESS INFORMATION. Please contact Beth for lockbox access info.
The Story behind this Center
When Beth decided to step down from being a Broker/Owner and transition to Associate Broker at KW-Solutions, Keller Williams, Realty, she had a large office with extra space since she now works solo.
She decided to launch a WHAT MATTERS Initiative offering free office space to area nonprofits. The Front Royal Women’s Resource Center operates out of an upstairs room at Beth’s real estate office at 27 Cloud Street (on the corner of Jackson and Cloud Streets in Historic Downtown Front Royal). Another office upstairs was formerly used by Habitat for Humanity and is now occupied by CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocats).
Cloud Street will also be home to Beth’s future company, TheShout-Out.com (the sign is already installed to remind her daily of her dream of starting the global fundraising platform).
Ideal Uses of the Space
- Non profit meetings and functions, networking gatherings, religious groups/meetings/studies, fundraising endeavors, educational presentations, book clubs, meet ups, luncheons, community gatherings, think tank sessions, appreciation events, various clubs.
Our wish is for the space not to be used for individuals or businesses selling their services or products. Sales-oriented companies may use this space for informational presentations (which could result in future business sales), but they may not enroll attendees in their services or transact sales at Open House.
Exceptions may be made for educational or instructional services offered for a fee (for example tutoring). Please call for details.