WHAT MATTERS PARTNERS
A community of Realtors who are re-imagining client appreciation and community-driven non-profit fundraising.
Beth Medved Waller has made it a practice since starting her career as a Realtor to use the abundance that real estate offers her to make a positive impact in the world. Now she is inviting others to join her!
When Beth closes a house, instead of buying a bottle of wine or a restaurant gift certificate to thank her clients, she offers to donate 5% of her commission to the non-profit of the client’s choice. She also donates 5% (and often more!) to the non-profits of her choice.
It is Beth’s goal to have others get to experience the joy that giving back brings as well as to connect her clients to non-profits in the community.
WANT TO JOIN US?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. Commit to donating a percentage of your commission to the non-profit of your client’s choice.
2. Email [email protected] to receive marketing assets to promote the concept to your buyers & sellers.
3. Close your transaction and donate to your cause(s)!
4. Share your story. Use #whatmatterspartners to share your story and tell about the non-profit you supported. We are excited to learn and celebrate with you!
5. Spread the word. Invite other realtors to join us. We’re in this together!